Thursday, October 25, 2012

Memory Game Tutorial

Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog. It is a bit different from most of my projects, but once I got the idea, I just had to make it. I've had fun trying out different ways of using Eileen Hull's great Candy Drawer die, making it into a chest of drawers, a gift box and a shadow box. This time it became a kiddies Memory game.

I used to love playing Memory as a child, and I made this for my son, who is still a bit too small to understand how it works, but still loves the cards. I used a lot of small dies for the images on the cards.  It's a great gift project for a child and you can use images that interest them and make as many pairs of cards as you would like to. The box is fun to make too.

To see how I made this, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for the visit!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

  1. Such a creative use of the die... certainly seems to be incredibly versatile!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    your boxen looks very good. beautiful made.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765611743498/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!