Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter Scene Pop-Up Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog for a wintery pop-up card, using dies, an embossing folder, ink and stamps. I used the fun Evergreen Tree 3D pop-up die by Karen Burniston, as well as the Fancy Frame die, snowflakes, and the Reindeer Flight die by Tim Holtz.

Lots of stamping and inking too, I tried to incorporate some scenic stamping on this card. Pop-ups are such fun elements to include in little scenes.

 The inside of the card.

And the outside, also with a pop-up tree.

If you want to see how I did this, head over to the Sizzix blog.

It is a busy day today on the my blog, with another post coming up in just a little while.

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

6 comments:

  1. I cannot BREATHE I love this so much! I could stare at it for hours. Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anna-Karin, this is just fabulous! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card Anna-Karin. Meet ya over on the flip-side at the Sizzix blog!...can wait to see your details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!