Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Butterfly Window Card Tutorial

Hello crafters! As promised on Monday, I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog today. We have a die cut challenge this week, and since I love dies, I thought I would do a tutorial.

Butterfly Window Card - Layers of ink
I made an interactive butterfly card, using Karen Burniston's 3-D Butterfly Window die. The Sizzix pop 'n cuts dies make interactive projects so easy. I've used this butterfly window die in a mini-book too. In the tutorial, I also used dies to make my own masks and stencils and die cut a word for the sentiment. Lots of distress ink, Dylusions mist and gorgeous Darkroom Door stamps.

Join us this week in the challenge and you can be the one who wins a $50 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp.

50dollar_voucher_600px
 
To see my full tutorial, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.

I hope you like it!

Happy die-cutting!

Anna-Karin

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing card! Brilliant idea to use a tag for a base (in love with tags) ^.^ thank you for sharing the tutorial, it got me all inspired !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tutorial at SSS blog Anna-Karin. I love your card, what a terrific idea to use a tag as a card base. Wonderful colors on your project. Thanks for making the carved flowers stamps look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project and wonderful tutorial! Fabulous project always so much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely - what wonderful colours... hopping over now to check out the tutorial.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!