Monday, November 24, 2014

Winter Shadow Box Tutorial

Hello friends! Today I am happy to share a tutorial on Tim Holtz blog, made for the Tim Holtz Media Team.
 
I turned a burlap panel around and made it into a shadow box instead. You probably already know that I love shadow boxes and it is particularly fun to build little scenes inside them. I used one of my favourite ways to create snow here; texture paste and a lot of Distress Glitter. You can also use the techniques for other projects.

To see the full tutorial, head over to Tim Holtz blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Anna-Karin

7 comments:

  1. LOVE! so pretty and that burlap frame makes an awesome shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did leave a comment over there but just had to have another look at this beautiful creation! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love all the snow and texture. The little door knob on the top is so pretty and the little skate blades are so cute hanging in the corner.
    Another fantastic creation Anna Karin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!